Learning Pack 1 – Apostrophe Usage
Overview of Learning Pack 1 – Apostrophe Usage: This is a collection of learning resources that explain the rules of apostrophe usage through pictorial representations. The learning pack covers the following concepts:
- Apostrophe usage in possession and plural
- Apostrophe usage in singular and plural possession
- Apostrophe usage in joint and separate possession
- Apostrophes in contractions
- It’s vs. Its
- Your’e vs. Your
- They’re vs. There vs. Their
The pack contains 59 pages of learning material.
- 7 detailed lessons covering each of the concepts, explained through pictorial representations
- 70 questions with answer keys to practice the concepts
- 9 posters that can be printed out and used as ready recokners in classroom or at home
Alignment to U.S. Common Core Standards: L.2.2c & L.3.2d
- The files are in PDF format and can be downloaded from the links provided to you post payment
- The lessons, quiz questions and answer keys are designed in A4 size
- The posters have been created in 3:4 aspect ratio, with a recommended printing size of 12″ x 16″.
- You can use your printer’s options to scale the pages to other paper sizes like letter or A4
Purchasing Options: You can buy the material directly from this website using the “Add To Cart” button. Alternatively, if you are teacher and want to purchase through “Teachers Pay Teachers”, then please click here.